Eastside Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is undoubtedly the heartbeat of the home. From mealtime, to gatherings with friends and family, everyone always makes his or her way into the kitchen for wonderful food, folks and fun. But, a kitchen without warmth, spaciousness, ample seating and storage can be problematic. This is where we come in.
Proudly serving Kirkland, Bellevue & Seattle, Eastside Kitchen & Bath can create a kitchen that will be a joy to socialize and eat in.
Whether you’re in need of a new floor, new cabinets, upgraded countertops, larger pantry space or more, your outdated and lackluster kitchen will be transformed into a showplace. Your ideas and concepts will always be welcomed, as our team helps to create a kitchen that is functional, safe, spacious and enjoyable for all.
The Most Popular Renovations for Kitchen
A remodeled kitchen can make a home a showplace. It can also increase the value of your home. Even the most subtle changes to your kitchen can have a big impact. Whether your remodeling desires require a completely remodeled kitchen, or simple enhancements, our team stands ready to assist. Our most popular renovations for the kitchen include:
- Addition of islands and storage space
- Hardwood or linoleum flooring
- Built-In seating or benches
- Upgraded countertops
- Additions of nooks
- Wood cabinetry
Benefits of a Remodeled Kitchen
Did you know that there are many benefits that come with a remodeled kitchen? A new kitchen can brighten up your home in various ways. Some of the benefits of a remodeled kitchen include:
- Greater Functionality– From ample counter space for the chef in the house, to spacious and comfortable seating for your growing family, a functional kitchen can create feelings of warmth. Even new fixtures can help enhance a kitchen, creating great ambiance and vibrancy. Additional pantry space and allow for more room for food and other items that need to be accessible.
- Better Space for Gatherings and Entertaining– It’s no secret that the kitchen is the place for gatherings. Whether it’s time for a family dinner, a tea with friends, a birthday party or some other celebration, a newly renovated kitchen will make entertaining easy and efficient!
- An Increase in Property Value-Your newly remodeled kitchen will increase the property value of your home. While many homeowners use the equity of their home to finance their remodeling projects, they find that the choice to do so is an ideal one. A remodeled room can increase your home’s value and offer great return on your most valued investment!
- A Reduction in Energy Costs– Nowadays, many homeowners are looking to help save our environment. With a remodeled kitchen, you would be able to replace old appliances with newer ones that are far more energy-efficient than older ones. A remodeled kitchen can also help preserve our environment, by replacing traditional lighting fixtures, with LED fixtures. These are but two great ways to reduce your long-term energy use. Call us today to discuss additional ways!
- Improved Safety– When you decide to remodel your kitchen, you’ll be improving the safety of your home. For example, outdated appliances may prose a fire hazard with improper use. Wires may also pose a risk to injury. Even old lighting and fixtures may cause harm to individuals. The choice of a new wall oven for example, can prevent injuries.
When it comes to remodeling kitchens, we’ve built a reputation of excellence with the residents of Seattle, Kirkland and Bellevue. So, let your kitchen be the perfect extension of your style, exuding warmth and enthusiasm. Contact Eastside Kitchen & Bath, for the kitchen of your dreams; it’s but a phone call or a click away!